Our Top 10 Recommendations for USB Graphics Cards
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for usb graphics cards on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter - 1x 4K 30Hz & 1x 1080p - External Video & Graphics Card - USB Type-A to HDMI Dual Monitor Display Adapter - Supports Windows Only - Black (USB32HD2)
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI adapter lets you extend your desktop by adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer using a single USB Type-A port | 1x output for up to 4K 30Hz (UHD) & 1x 1080p | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 3 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered; no extra power supply required | 4K port supports ultrawide displays up to 2560x1080
- EASY SETUP: 10" (25cm) attached cable for added distance between the adapter & host device for multi-monitor workspace or HDTV boardroom setup; Auto driver install; Works w/ Windows system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptop/video card
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to dual HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter to connect multiple screens
Bestseller No. 2
Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI Video Graphics Adapter with Audio for Multiple Monitors up to 2560x1440 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7)
- MULTIPLE DISPLAYS - Connect multiple USB 3.0 display adapters to your computer to expand your screen space with up to 6 additional 2560x1440 HDMI displays (one 2K display per adapter)
- BOOST PRODUCTIVITY - Maximize your productivity and workspace. With multiple displays, youâ€re able to get more done in less time especially on tasks that have you working across a handful of windows and tabs
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE - Easily stow in any backpack or laptop bag, taking up roughly the same space as a pack of playing cards. No external power adapter needed
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Works with any modern Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet device, and most legacy Windows systems
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Bestseller No. 3
Wavlink USB 3.0 to HDMI Universal Video Graphics Adapter with Audio Port Displaylink Chip Supports up to 6 Monitor displays, 2048x1152 External Video Card Adapter Support Windows & Chrome OS
- DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset: supports resolutions up to 2048x1152 or [email protected] Includes HDMI to DVI adapters are supplied for added flexibility, great for different home and office workspace applications.
- External 2.1CH Microphone in and Earphone output make you use conveniently.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your desktop, laptop, Android 5.X tables or Smartphones (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 total monitors on PCs)
- System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7,& legacy XP systems,Chrome OS R55, Mac OS 10.6 to 10.15. Att: Windows XP 64-bit and Surface RT, Linux, Unix are not supported.(see Display Link website for more details)
- 1x USB 3.0 to HDMI displaylink adapter, quick start guide, CD driver, 24 months worry-free.
SaleBestseller No. 4
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter - DisplayLink Certified - 1080p (1920x1200) - USB Type-A to HDMI Display Adapter Converter for Monitor - External Video & Graphics Card - Windows/Mac (USB32HDPRO)
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI monitor or projector using a single USB Type-A port | 1920x1200 (1080p) | 5.1ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4 | 6.3in (16cm) cable length
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: USB-A to HDMI adapter lets you add a display in extended mode (2 displays total incl. laptop screen) | Add multiple HDMI screens w/ additional available USB-A ports | USB bus-powered w/ no extra power supply required; Compact design
- COMPATIBILITY: USB to HDMI adapter dongle is DisplayLink certified | Ensured compatibility with any USB-A laptop, Ultrabook, PC desktop or small form factor system | Adapter works with USB 3.1 and 3.0 devices
- EASY SETUP: This USB to HDMI converter is OS independent; Auto-driver install w/ Windows & Chrome| External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Video Graphics Card Adapter for dual/multiple monitor workspace
Bestseller No. 5
StarTech.com USB to VGA Adapter - 1920x1200 - External Video & Graphics Card - Dual Monitor Display Adapter - Supports Windows (USB2VGAE3)
- EXTERNAL VIDEO ADAPTER: This compact USB to VGA adapter lets you set up a dual- or multi-monitor display without having to upgrade your existing system
- 1920x1200 DISPLAY: With display resolution up to 1920x1200, you don't have to worry about sacrificing quality when you use this USB 2.0 External Video & Graphics Card
- USB POWERED: Drawing power from the USB port of your Windows laptop, this USB to VGA adapter doesn't require any additional cords or plugs
- SCALABLE SOLUTION: With the ability to connect up to five adapters to one source, the external graphics adapter offers flexible setup options for future expansion
Bestseller No. 6
ORICO USB PCI-E Card, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Internal Expansion Card,Type C PCI-Express 4X to USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (20 Gbps), ASM3242 Chipset for Windows 8/10/Linux,Compatible Slot: PCIe x4 (3.0), PCIe x8, PCIe x16
- 【Up to 20Gbps】The expansion card is equipped with 20Gbps bandwidth, which ensures fast data transmission, real speed of USB 3.2 for the individual por. the PCI-E card is a necessity for external drives and is ideal for file backups, video editing, and data recovery,and is backward compatible with USB 3. 0 and USB 2. 0 devices. (Note: The actual transmission speed may be limited by the connected device, Thunderbolt 3 device connected to this expansion card is only compatible with 10Gbps rate)
- 【Good Compatibility】Compatible slot: PCIe x4(3.0), PCIe x8, PCIe x16,Compatible with Windows 8/10/Linux Kernel, No Driver Needed. (Do not support Windows 7)
- 【15PIN Power Supply Port Powerful】Equipped with SATA 15PIN power supply backup interface, plug in the computer's power cord to provide you with a strong power supply capacity, suitable for most chassis power supplies, you no longer need to worry about power supply matching problems, the power supply is sufficient and stable.
- 【PCI-E to USB3.1】Add an USB 3.2 Gen 2X2 type-C (20 Gbps) ports to your new PC or older PCIe-equipped desktop computer,Here’s a cost-effective solution for adding 20Gbps connectivity to your computer.
- 【What You Get】1x 20Gbps PCI-E Card，1x low-profile brackets,1x Standard-Profile brackets,1x screwdriver,2x Screw,18 Months warranty and lifetime technical support for purchase via ORICO. The card includes both standard-profile and low-profile brackets to install in various form-factor PCs and servers.
Bestseller No. 7
gofanco USB 3.0 to HDMI or DVI Video Graphics Card Adapter for Multiple Monitors w/ Audio Up to 2560x1440 for Windows & Mac Systems Using DisplayLink [Includes HDMI-to-DVI Converter Part] (USB3HDMI)
- ✔ SMOOTH EXPERIENCE WITH MINIMAL PERFORMANCE OVERHEAD: Built-in industrial leading USB docking chipset supports the highest mainstream desktop displays, providing an ultra low latency and highly interactive solution to connect multiple displays to any computing platform
- ✔ SUPER SPEED & HIGH RESOLUTION: USB 3.0 adapter leverages SuperSpeed bandwidth up to 5 Gbps for the best performance; Supports HDMI displays up to 2560x1440 and 1920x1080; Supports DVI displays up to 2048x1152 when the HDMI-to-DVI adapter (included) is used
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION & USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: Powered directly from USB bus with no power adapter required. 10 inches pigtail cable gives more flexibility to connect an HDTV, monitor, or projector to your USB-enabled devices; Green LED light indicates adapter is active and everything is connected. *Note: Check our website for the latest available drivers
- ✔ COMPATIBILITY: Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP -- MacOS X 10.7 - 10.13.3 / 10.14 / 10.15 (video only for 10.6 / 10.7). *MacOS* limitations: 1) MacOS 10.15.6 or later: Please uninstall any legacy DisplayLink driver (v5.2.5 or earlier) and install the latest driver on gofanco’s website; || 2) Not compatible with MacOS 10.13.4 - 10.13.6; || 3) Does not support movie/video playback via iTunes and HDCP protected content via Safari browser (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Go, etc)
- ✔ FIVE STAR CUSTOMER SUPPORT: FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. Please click on gofanco in the buy box and select “Ask a Question” if you have any questions or concerns.
Bestseller No. 8
WAVLINK USB3.0 to HDMI Universal Video Graphics Adapter/2048x1152 External Video Card Adapter with Audio Port Displaylink Chip Supports up to 6 Monitor displays for Windows & Chrome OS
- Super Speed USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5Gbps and compatible with USB 2.0, can make the adapter great for any applications including HD video playback.
- Easily connect multiple displays to your laptop, Desktop PC (one adapter required per display).
- Connect up to six monitors to a Window laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor).
- Slim design easily travels with your Ultrabook or laptop computer.
- Supports four display modes including extension, synchronized, rotation and switching from main screen. HDMI cable, extensible USB connectivity to any HDMI Displays or projectors.
SaleBestseller No. 9
StarTech.com USB to VGA Adapter - 1920x1200 - External Video & Graphics Card - Dual Monitor - Supports Mac & Windows and Mirror & Extend Mode (USB2VGAPRO2),Black
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WORKSTATION: The USB to VGA Adapter functions as an external graphics card for Windows and Mac computers. This is perfect for turning your computer into a dual or multi-monitor environment.
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO: The USB-VGA Adapter delivers high quality video (up to 1920x1200) for a variety of applications and can simultaneously run up to five additional displays from a single computer.
- ASY TO USE: The adapter connects to a host computer through a USB 2.0 port, acting as an external VGA video card to either extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Featuring driver support for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, and with support for resolutions up to 1920x1200, this USB-VGA video adapter is ideal for large-screen displays.
- The graphics adapter supports high-performance requirements and high resolution video, making it suitable for connecting large-screen monitors
Bestseller No. 10
USB 2.0 / 3.0 to HDMI Adapter - External Video Graphics Card for Multiple Monitors 2048 X 1152 / 1920 X 1080 (Compatible for Windows 10/8.1/8/7)
- Connect an HDMI display through this slim USB 3.0 Adapter for a multi-monitor solution ideal for your Ultrabook or Laptop
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0; Works with PC; USB-powered - No external power adapter required
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other. USB Video / Multi Monitor Adapter / USB Video Card / USB to Video Adapter Converter / USB to HDMI
- Supports 5.1 channel audio & Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1080p. Supports 1080p video resolutions
- Notes: This USB video adapter uses a DisplayLink family chipset. If you’re connecting this device to a computer along with additional USB video adapters or docking stations, please avoid using devices with a Trigger or Fresco family chipset. And not intended for gaming too.